You have no items in your shopping cart.
- What types of payment do you accept?
- We accept all types of MasterCard or Visa credit cards, both local and international.
- Do you accept debit cards?
- Yes, we accept debit cards as long it’s a MasterCard or Visa.
- PayPal is a payment method for online purchase that allows users to send and receive money online. PayPal offers a fast, safe and easy method of payment without disclosing your credit card or other financial information to the merchant. For more information visit www.paypal.com/my
- How do I sign up for PayPal?
- You can sign up for a PayPal account at www.paypal.com/my
- Who do I contact if I have a problem with my PayPal account?
- Please contact PayPal customer service.
- When will payment be deducted from my PayPal account?
- Payment will be deducted from your PayPal account immediately.
- iPay88 is an Internet Payment Switching Gateway through credit card, Internet Banking (or E-Debit) & Electronic Wallet (E-Wallet), developed by Mobile88.Com Sdn Bhd. It is the same Online Payment Gateway System currently provided by many licensed Financial Institutions. For that reason, customers can be certain of iPay88’s security. iPay88 also complies with PCI Data Security Standard and Malaysia Payment System Act. Find out more about iPay88 ( www.ipay88.com/about.asp)
- My credit card details are not being accepted. What’s wrong?
- Please check with your bank or financial institution to rule out errors on their behalf. If problems continue to persist, please contact Customer Service and we will help you with the technical difficulties.
- My computer froze while processing payment. How will I know if my payment went through successfully?
- All successful transactions will receive a confirmation email that contains an order tracking number. If you have not received confirmation via email, please try placing your order again. Alternatively, please contact Customer Service to confirm the placement of your order.
- Is it safe to use my credit card or provide my bank account number of your site?
- Yes. Firstly, we do not store any credit card information on our website because we understand that the safety of your personal information is extremely important. On top of that we use a wide array of electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
Shipping & Delivery
- How long will delivery take?
- Plincco delivers most orders within 2-5 business days, some selected items require 4-7 business days.
- How will the item be sent?
- We deliver via our partners EasyParcel, Pos Laju, ABX Express, SkyNet, Nationwide, Pgeon , DHL E-commerce and/or FedEx.
- Can my parcel be delivered to an office address?
- Yes, your parcel can be delivered to an office address. Please enter the delivery address along with your full name upon checkout.
- What is the postage and handling charge on orders?
- A shipping fee may be applied depending on your order, but all regions within Malaysia are eligible for free delivery for orders RM99 and above.
- My items haven’t arrived yet. What can I do?
- Please allow at least 2-5 business days for your order to arrive. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service at email@example.com or call us at +603-78850723 from 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- Do you ship internationally?
- Unfortunately, we are currently only shipping within Malaysia. For international orders, please visit global.plincco.com
- What is the status of my order?
- For most purchases, you should receive your order within 2-5 business days. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +603-78850723 from 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- How else do I check up on the status of my order?
- Call us at +603-78850723 from 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
Contact us via Skype (Skype Name: Plincco) from 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Or email us at email@example.com